Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busy Tuesdays!


Today is my busy day. I race to work and try to get here at 9:00. Then I work until 2:20 and then take Hailee to dance. She is in a Tap/Ballet combo class in Shelley. She likes it and she seems to look forward to it every week. In the above pic is Hailee and her friend Harley in dance class. After dance class we run over to Ta Vaci which is a singing lesson/group. She loves this a lot. She had a Christmas recital last December and they are working on new songs. She goes around the house singing "Come on do the locomotion with me". After I drop her off at singing I go back to work for an hour and then go pick her up.


Today we have to go pick up our new cat Fluffy ( any guesses who named the cat) from the vet. We got him declawed, de-manhooded, and vacinated. Hopefully he will still like us when we go to the Vet.


No comments:

Post a Comment